The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 Reddit Spoilers, Release Date, Raw Scan, Where To Read, Ratings

Publish date: 2024-05-02

The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135:- The Dangers in My Heart is a popular manga series by Norio Sakurai that follows the life of Kyoutarou Serizawa, a high school student who has a dark and twisted imagination. He believes that he is a potential serial killer, and he is obsessed with the idea of murdering his classmate, Anna Yamada. However, as he gets closer to her, he realizes that she is not as normal as she seems, and that she has her own secrets and dangers in her heart.

The manga is a comedy-romance that explores the themes of self-identity, friendship, love, and mental health. It has been serialized in Manga Cross since 2018, and it has been collected in 11 tankobon volumes as of November 2023. It has also been adapted into an anime series that aired in 2022.

The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 is the latest installment of the manga, and it is expected to be released on December 12, 2023. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about this chapter, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, raw scan, recap, plotlines, ratings, and where to read.

Release Date

The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 is scheduled to be released on December 12, 2023, on Manga Cross. The manga usually releases a new chapter every month, around the 22nd. However, there may be some delays or changes due to various factors, such as holidays, the author’s health, or production issues.

Global Release Time

The release time of the chapter may vary depending on your time zone. Here is a table that shows the approximate release time of the chapter in different time zones:

Time ZoneRelease Time
Pacific Time, PTOn Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 07:00
Central Time, CTOn Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 09:00
Eastern Time, ETOn Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 10:00
British Summer Time, BSTOn Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 16:00
India Standard Time, ISTOn Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 20:30
Australian Central Time, ACTOn Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 01:30
Philippine Time, PHTOn Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 23:00
Korea Standard Time, KSTOn Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 00:00
Japan Standard Time, JSTOn Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 00:00

Countdown Timer

You can also use a countdown timer to keep track of the remaining time until the chapter is released. Here is a link to a countdown timer that you can use: [Countdown Timer].

Timer expired

Spoiler Alert

A spoiler is a piece of information that reveals some important details or events that will happen in the upcoming chapter. A raw scan is an unedited and untranslated version of the chapter that is usually leaked online before the official release.

However, we advise you to be careful when reading the spoiler and raw scan, as they may contain inaccurate or incomplete information. They may also ruin your enjoyment and anticipation of the chapter. It is better to wait for the official release and support the author and the publisher.

Raw Scan Release Date

The spoiler and raw scan for The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 are not out yet. They will be out 3-4 days before the actual release date. You can check the subreddit dedicated to the manga for the latest updates on the spoiler and raw scan: The Dangers in My Heart / Boku No Kokoro No Yabai Yatsu. The raw scan release date is 9 December 2023.

Raw Scan Countdown

Timer expired

Read Also:- The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 134 Reddit Spoilers

Recap of The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 134

The previous chapter of The Dangers in My Heart was Chapter 134, which was released on November 22, 2023. In this chapter, we saw the continuation of the summer vacation arc, where Kyoutarou, Anna, Serina, and Yuuya went to Anna’s house in the countryside.

The chapter started with Kyoutarou and Anna having a conversation in her room, where Kyoutarou asked her about her feelings for him. Anna admitted that she liked him, but she was not sure if it was love or friendship. She also said that she was afraid of losing him, and that she wanted to stay with him forever.

Meanwhile, Serina and Yuuya were also in another room, where Serina confessed her love for Kyoutarou. She said that she had been in love with him since elementary school, and that she was jealous of Anna. She also said that she knew that Kyoutarou liked Anna, and that she was willing to give up on him if he was happy with her.

However, Yuuya told her that she should not give up so easily, and that she should fight for her love. He said that he would support her, and that he would help her win Kyoutarou’s heart. He also said that he liked her, and that he wanted to be with her.

The chapter ended with a cliffhanger, where Kyoutarou and Anna heard a loud noise from the other room, and they rushed to see what was going on. They found Serina and Yuuya kissing on the bed, and they were shocked by the sight.

Plotlines and Story

The Dangers in My Heart is a manga that combines comedy, romance, and psychological elements. The plot revolves around Kyoutarou Serizawa, a high school student who has a dark and twisted imagination. He believes that he is a potential serial killer, and he is obsessed with the idea of murdering his classmate, Anna Yamada.

However, as he gets closer to her, he realizes that she is not as normal as she seems, and that she has her own secrets and dangers in her heart. She is actually a yandere, a person who is extremely obsessed and possessive of their love interest, and who is willing to harm anyone who gets in their way.

The manga also features other characters, such as Serina Kusakabe, Kyoutarou’s childhood friend who is secretly in love with him, and Yuuya Nekota, Kyoutarou’s best friend who is also in love with Serina. The manga explores the relationships and interactions between these characters, as well as their personal struggles and growth.

What are the ratings of this manga?

The manga has received positive reviews from critics and readers, who praised its humor, art, characters, and story. The manga has also been ranked as one of the best-selling manga in Japan, and it has won several awards and nominations. The manga has a rating of 8.14 out of 10 on MyAnimeList.

English Spoiler Release Date

An English spoiler is a translated version of the spoiler that is available in English. An English spoiler for The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 will be out 2-3 days before the official release date. You can check the subreddit dedicated to the manga for the latest updates on the English spoiler: The Dangers in My Heart / Boku No Kokoro No Yabai Yatsu. The English spoiler release date is 9 December 2023.

English Spoiler Countdown

Timer expired

Where to Read The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135?

If you want to read the official English version of the chapter, you can do so on Manga Cross, the official website of the publisher. Manga Cross provides the latest chapters of the manga for free, and it also has an app that you can download on your smartphone or tablet. You can read The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 on Manga Cross at this link: [The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135].

The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 135 is the latest installment of the manga, and it is expected to be released on December 12, 2023. In this article, we have provided you with all the information you need to know about this chapter, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, raw scan, recap, plotlines, ratings, and where to read.

We hope that you enjoyed reading this article, and that you are looking forward to the next chapter of the manga. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for your time and attention.

See Also:- The Dangers in My Heart Chapter 133 Raw Scan

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaXlny1tMRmm5qml5q%2FtHnIp2SmsV2dsqK%2B02aaoZmgqbKzeZBsbGg%3D