Who is Kie Kie? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Age, Net Worth, Parents, Family, Kids, Height & More

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Kie Kie (Real Name: ‘Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori‘, born 20 June 1990, Age: 32 Years) is a famous Nigerian fashion designer, actress, Comedian, model, television personality, content creator, TV host, event planner, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. This beautiful lady is well-known in the country as the host of the TV show named Kie Kie TV. Apart from this, she is also a content creator and runs her own Youtube channel. As of September 2022, her Youtube channel has over 305K subscribers.

Apart from this, Kie is also very famous for her amazing videos and social media content. As per IMDb, she also made her appearances on lots of TV shows including A Simple Lie, Traffic, Mimi, and others. Moreover, she is a fashion designer by profession. Read this article, to know more information about Kie Kie.

Who is Kie Kie aka Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori?

According to the reports, Kie is a famous content creator and television host. She is also a social media influencer. Being a fashion designer, Kiekie also runs her own brand. She is also a brand influencer and model. Bukunmi also collaborated with lots of fashion and beauty brands. Not only this, but she also endorses brands via social media.

Let me tell you that, her official IG handle has over 1.6 million followers (as of September 2022). Moreover, Kiekie is also an actress and television host. Her IMDb profile shows that she also appeared in lots of shows like A Simple Lie, Ile Owo, and others.

In September 2022, Kie become the part of media headlines after revealing that she is expecting a baby. Not only this, but she also shares a music video titled My Baby Shower on her Youtube channel.

Kie Kie Biography, Early Life, College & Education

This beautiful Nigerian entertainer was born on Wednesday, June 20, 1990. She was raised in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. According to her date of birth, Kie Kie’s age is 32 years old (as of 2022). She cuts her birthday cake on the 20th of every June. Let me tell you that, her real birth name is Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori.

She is a fashion enthusiast since childhood. According to our research, she attended a local private school in Ibadan for her basic studies. Later, she joined Bowen University and earned her graduate degree in the field of Mass Communication.

After that, she joined the London School of Business and Finance. From this institute, Kie completed her master’s degree in Internet and Digital marketing. Not only this, but she also learned Tailoring, Couture, and Pattern from the London College of Fashion. After that, she began working as a fashion designer.

Kie Kie Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Real Name)

Real NameBukunmi Adeaga-Ilori.
Other NameKie Kie.
OccupationFashion Designer, Actress, Television Personality, Model, Content Creator, Television Host, and Event Planner, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2022)32 Years Old.
Birthdate20 June 1990 (Wednesday).
BirthplaceIbadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Current ResidenceIbadan, Nigeria.
Zodiac SignGemini.
Net WorthUSD 1.5 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materBowen University.
London School of Business and Finance.
London College of Fashion.
EthnicityMixed.
NationalityNigerian.
ReligionChristian.

Kie Kie Family Details, Nationality & Ethnicity

Kie was born into a well-settled Nigerian family. She holds a mixed ethnic background. As per the reports, she follows the Christian religion. However, the names of her parents are not available yet. Moreover, she shared some images with her father on social media.

As per an estimate, her dad is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. Bukunmi grew up in Ibadan, Oyo State along with her siblings and cousins. Once, she shared an image with her dad on social media and said: –

Guys, it’s my Dad’s birthday today and my soul has been filled with joy all day!!! .’ This man is the reason I’m always soo cheerful and Hyper. I took after him in many ways. I thank God for giving me you and you for giving me the best version of myself.

I still insist you have a guideline on “how to raise God-fearing and disciplined children” I’ll be needing that guidance soon daddy 😉. I’m too grateful to call you father. You’re indeed a jewel 💎. My Daddy! I’m so blessed to be your baby. Like I’m your baby 🥰🥰💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽. Love you forever DadE 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰”

Parents & Siblings

FatherName Not Known.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Kie Kie Husband, Boyfriend & Children

Talking about her love life then, Kie Kie is a married woman. She got married to her husband in February 2020. However, the exact name of her spouse is not known. As per some reports, Her hubby’s name is Mr. Ilori. Moreover, she shared lots of images with her lover on her social media profile.

After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that Kie calls her hubby Tee. Not only this, but she also shared her wedding pictures on her social media profiles. In September 2022, she revealed that she is expecting her first baby. She also uploaded her baby bump photos on her official Instagram profile.

Personal Life Details

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerMr. Ilori.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandMr. Ilori
ChildrenWill Update.

Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorBlack.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Kie Kie Fashion Design & Social Media Career

Kie started her career as a model. She also modeled for some local clothing brands. Later, she stepped into the acting world. According to IMDb, Kie also appeared in lots of television shows like Traffic, Mimi, A Simple Lie, and Ile Owo.

Not only this, but she is also a fashion influencer and television host. She also hosts a TV program called Kie Kie TV. Other than this, Kie is also the owner of a Youtube channel, which has over 305K subscribers.

She also shares her amazing content on her Youtube channel. Apart from being an entertainer, she is also a professional fashion designer. Kie also collaborated with many famous brands such as Accost Collection and many more. Bukunmi is also a brand influencer and internet celebrity.

TV Shows List

Kie Kie Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

This gorgeous lady is living a lavish lifestyle in Ibadan, Nigeria. According to the reports, Kie earns income from her television and internet career. Not only this, but she also makes money via brand promotions and endorsements. The estimated net worth of Kie Kie is around $1.5 million (approx.).

Also Read: Who is Kemi Afolabi? Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth | NewsUnzip

6 Facts You Should Know About Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori

Kie Kie Wikipedia & Social Media Links

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

• Who is Kie Kie?

She is a Fashion Designer, Actress, Television Personality, Model, Content Creator, Television Host, and Event Planner, and Entrepreneur.

• What is Kie Kie’s real name?

Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori

• How old is Kie Kie?

She is 32 years old (as of 2022).

• Who is Kie Kie’s husband?

She is a married woman but does not reveal the name of her spouse.

• Why is Kie Kie famous?

As the host of Kie Kie TV.

• What is Kie Kie’s net worth?

$1.5 million (approx.).

• Images Sources

Comedy Video

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLiqsYykoJ5n