Black Coffee Named One of the Man of the Year 2023 by British GQ: Amongst Such Greatness

Publish date: 2024-05-03

The Grammy award-winning DJ, Black Coffee, was dubbed Man Of The Year 2023 by British GQ.

Black Coffee honoured to be recognised by GQ

Internationally acclaimed artist Black Coffee conveyed his deep appreciation for being acknowledged in such a manner. Taking to Instagram, Black Coffee conveyed a message of appreciation to the organisers of this prestigious event which was held in London.

He posted snaps of him on the red carpet donning a smart-casual look of a brown leathery jacket, baggy pockets pants and a white tee. He accesorised his look with his signature shades and a white beanie.

Black Coffee also had a set during the event.

"Big love to @britishgq for naming me one of the Men Of The Year 2023 Honorees amongst such greatness. It’s a true honor."

Mzansi lauds Black Coffee

Netizens expressed their pride in SA's biggest export. Many congratulated him and noted how dapper he looked.

jrvisd said:

"Looking good my friend!! As always!! When you and Kabila putting out a collab?"

tebza_tm lauded:

"You always put SA on the map. To many more hits."

joaquin.krvtz added:

"You definitely are my brother."

zan_mantsho mentioned:

"Breaking ceilings, respect."

nataliejazmine added:

"You’ve been him! Yes King @realblackcoffee."

tarasillery exc;aimed:

"Wow. Huge congratulations."

nduduzomakhathini added:

"Big love."

jollyb_official012 added:

"Groetman da greatest of all time."

tim.biya said:

"Ha!! @realblackcoffee literally listening to your @spotify playlist right now!"

Black Coffee lectures at Harvard University

In a previous report from Briefly News, DJ Black Coffee shared that he gave a lecture at Harvard University Business School.

The Grammy Award winner had a gig to attend but made a stop at the prestigious school.

Netizens were left inspired by Black Coffee and were in awe over the pictures he shared from the lecture.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWdpfnKBjJujmpubYrCwssWenGamkaKypXnMmqVmsZWWv25%2Bj2tqZpqpYq%2BztdOiqqFll6Z8