The Dangers In My Heart Episode 4: Further Cement Kyotaros True Love For Yamada

Publish date: 2024-05-04

The story feels like it’s finally getting started now that Kyotaro knows he loves Yamada. Similarly, fans are getting antsy because there have been clues that Yamada is developing affection for Kyotaro. As of the writing of this article, there is no confirmed spoiler information available for episode 4 of The Dangers in My Heart. What fans do have, thankfully, is the official confirmation of the episode’s release information, which should hold steady throughout the week. In this article, we’ll go over the release details for episode 4 of The Dangers in My Heart and offer our best guesses as to what the episode will entail. Here we will discuss The Dangers in My Heart episode 4 and many other things related to it.

The Dangers In My Heart Episode 4 Release Date and Time

Released on TV for the first time on April 2, 2023, The Dangers In My Heart is a huge hit among fans of Japanese animation. The first few episodes of this show were so well received that the producers decided to give it an entirely new season. The Dangers in My Heart has already broadcast a few episodes and the debut of Yes! has finally arrived. After the success of the previous episode, viewers have been wondering when they may look forward to The Dangers In My Heart Episode 4. Where can I find out when Episode 4 will be released? In any case, the premiere of Season 4 of The Dangers in My Heart is scheduled for April 23, 2023.

The Dangers In My Heart Episode 4 Voice Cast and Characters

The Dangers in My Heart Episode 4 Will Further Cement Kyotaro’s True Love For Yamada

After the episode has aired in Japan, it will be available for streaming on HIDIVE for viewers around the world. Crunchyroll will not be streaming the show this season, but if the show continues to be popular, they may make a stronger offer for future seasons. The series is available on HIDIVE with English subtitles; a dub has not yet been confirmed.

Here is a tweet related to this topic: 

Anna Ichikawa…😳

How did face swapping lead to this…? Smooth one, Ichikawa…

【The Dangers in My Heart】
Episode 4 on SUN, 02:00 [GMT+8]
Encores on SUN, 24:00 & MON 23:00 [GMT+8]
🍙 https://t.co/DwGnbjQWZl#bokuyaba #TheDangersinMyHeart pic.twitter.com/iugu9eyOQN

— Aniplus Asia (@ANIPLUSAsia) April 21, 2023

The Dangers In My Heart Plot

Kyoutaro Ichikawa is a seemingly average middle school boy who, in reality, has a dark desire to kill. Anna Yamada, a prominent student, is the major subject of his attention. He frequently runs across Yamada, who sneaks into the school library to eat candy, while he is inside reading. As time goes on, Ichikawa realizes Yamada is being nave, yet he still finds himself rooting for her. In return, Yamada finds amusement in making Ichikawa blush through playful teasing. Their long-distance friendship becomes closer with each passing day. Perhaps Ichikawa will recognize that his original violent goal has been replaced by something else entirely.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ6Sdsm6wwKeenqqjYravecyyZKGdkafBbrHPoqqonJVigXA%3D