Dream Moaning on Snapchat: Explicit Text Goes Viral

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Dream Moaning on Snapchat controversy has quickly become a viral sensation across social media platforms.

The online community erupted in turmoil when allegations surfaced, accusing prominent Minecraft streamer Dream of engaging in inappropriate interactions on Snapchat.

The accusations involve explicit audio recordings and graphic exchanges with an individual purportedly underage. 

Dream vehemently denies the claims, asserting that the screenshots were taken recently, a stance countered by a contradictory timestamp. 

The severity of the accusations has ignited a heated discussion on social media platforms, prompting Dream to respond on Twitter, addressing the allegations and vowing to release a video detailing his side of the story.

In the digital age, where rumors spread rapidly, distinguishing fact from fiction becomes paramount in evaluating such serious allegations.

Dream Moaning on Snapchat controversy

Dream once again finds himself in a difficult situation. 

A burner account revealed that in 2019, the streamer exchanged explicit audio recordings and messages with someone who claims to be a teenager. 

The streamer allegedly originated the messages in question in 2019, when they were 20 years old, and the alleged victim was between 16 and 17 years old.

Considering the gravity of the situation, the streamer promptly responded to the accusations, articulating:

The burner account mentioned that they are considering reporting the incident to the Orange County Sheriffs and have already informed child protective authorities. 

Dream argues that the screenshots were taken recently, as his response shows.

However, this claim faced a challenge when another screenshot emerged, supposedly showing the victim sending the texts in 2019.

Unveiling the Allegations: Snapchat Screenshots Exposed!

Dream moaning on Snapchat accusations of grooming, well-known streamer Dream has taken to X/Twitter. 

I was informed none of the videos in the previous posted messages contain any form of CSEM and they have been sent to me under an anonymous source.

**I was given permission to post these**

I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt it was Dreams Snapchat account. pic.twitter.com/V034y8qqRh

— Burner 22 (@b88221141) November 20, 2023

An anonymous account posted screenshots of a Snapchat interaction, claiming that Dream had groomed a youngster.

Dream, a well-known content developer, broadcaster, and occasional musician, gained recognition for his work in Minecraft.

In 2022, he faced charges of grooming a minor after allegedly interacting with her on a burner account when she was 17.

On November 20, 2023, another grooming accusation emerged, involving chats from a Snapchat user known as “Dream Dream” posted by an anonymous X/Twitter account called Burner 22.

When the videos’ messages are opened, a black screen is displayed along with the sound of someone groaning.

Additionally, the photos included short, lewd messages from the “Dream Dream” Snapchat user.

The tweet accompanying the video said, “I was informed that all of the videos in the previously posted messages have been sent to me by an anonymous source and do not contain any form of CSEM.”

“I have the authorisation to share this. I do not doubt that it was Dream’s Snapchat account.”

I was informed none of the videos in the previous posted messages contain any form of CSEM and they have been sent to me under an anonymous source.

**I was given permission to post these**

I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt it was Dreams Snapchat account. pic.twitter.com/V034y8qqRh

— Burner 22 (@b88221141) November 20, 2023

Dream responded allegations on Twitter

Working on a video responding to everything going on, and it’s my top priority as it’s incredibly serious.

“DREAM DID WHAT”

I was assaulted & lied about by a drunk voice actor I had just met, and then a burner account posted a second hand claim, telling stories for a “victim”…

— dream (@dreamwastaken) November 21, 2023

On November 21, Dream took to Twitter to share his side of the story in response to an anonymous tweet. 

He began by stating that a voice actor, who was under the influence, had verbally attacked him and lied. 

Then, an anonymous account spread false allegations, fabricating stories about a “victim” who neither agrees with nor understands the situation. 

‘This is not a joke; it affects real people’s lives. I urge you to listen to what I have to say and watch my upcoming video. This is not about making fun of a Minecraft YouTuber or mocking a speedrun guy who got beaten up by Gumball. It has serious implications, affecting not only my life but also the lives of my friends, family, coworkers, and all genuine victims of sexual and physical abuse. It’s a grave matter. Let me be clear: I am not a pedophile, I never groomed anyone, and I will address every aspect of this case in my video. I will reveal the instances of abuse I experienced and other extremely dangerous situations’

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCw0Z6YpmWdpK6vtc2gZKimXai7orzCoZitZw%3D%3D