Jazmyne Day Wiki - Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend & More

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Jazmyne Day (born August 13, 1993, age: 29 years) is a Welsh International model. She has been known for working as an Adult model who has a Big Breasts of 4.5 kilos (5 pounds each). She is active as an adult on Onlyfans and has collaborated with adult modeling agencies. Jazmyne began her journey as a model in 2017 when she decided to have a complete makeover while undergoing plastic surgeries.

Today she is recognized by people not because of her name but due to her big breast. Wherever she goes she became a center of attraction for the public.

Some people laugh at her but some appreciate her hard work. Along with working as a model, she shared her fitness journey with people through social media. She is having a high fan following on her three Instagram accounts. But none of her three accounts has been verified by Instagram.

Out of three, two are her Fitness account where she shared her motivating fitness videos. There is a lot to tell people about the fitness journey of Jazmyne Day keep reading.

Before and After

Early Life & Education (Biography)

Jazmyne Day was born in Wales, United Kingdom to a family of British. She grew up a fatty girl who faced difficulties with her physical appearance. When she entered her teens she faced more difficulties due to her Teeth. She was not having a good smile. She went for treatment to at least 5 dentists during her adult age but no one remained able to give her a good smile.

Her teeth were not in good shape. She lost hope that she would never look good like other girls due to her teeth. She was having overweight body during her teens and adult age. Jazmyne went into depression. People began making assumptions about her due to her physical appearance.

She had diabetes too. She began having suicidal thoughts. People were making fun of her overweight body but no one ever came to know about the mental issues she had due to getting bullied.

But god listen to Jazmyne Day’s prayers when she vised Thailand. Her effort helped her in meeting Thai dentists who accepted to give her a good smile. She then underwent 40 hours of surgery and got the good smile that she now has. Earlier her teeth were missing and some of them were crooked. Previously she felt embarrassed to smile and used to keep her lips pressed so hard together while smiling.

Her teeth surgery changed her life after which she underwent other surgeries.

Other than this Jazmyne Day has shared that she was a practicing Accountant before joining her career as a model.

“Back in Wales I was training to be a commercial accountant I quit my job and changed my life I have spent close to forty thousand dollars in total on surgeries so I started lifting weights and getting muscular I like to look strong but I do have some smoothies and I love that.”

Jazmyne Day Wiki/BIO

Real NameJazmyne Day
OccupationTikTok Star, Digital Creator, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Youtuber, Onlyfans Model.
Age (as of 2023)29 Years Old.
BirthdateAugust 13, 1993,
BirthplaceWales, United Kingdom
Current ResidenceLA
Zodiac SignLeo
Net WorthUSD $1.2 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate in Accountancy
Alma materPrivate Schools and University
EthnicityWelsh
NationalityWelsh
ReligionChristian.

Family, Parents & Nationality

Jazmyne Day is having one elder sister and parents in her family. Her elder sister got married earlier when her father hosted the entire marriage.

We found that her parents’ names are Mike & Marsha but still we do not confirm it. Her father is a restaurant owner in the UK. Jazmyne Day’s father runs a restaurant called “The Taffs Well Inn”.

She has shared that her parents remained supportive of her to overcome the mental illness issues that she faced in past due to her overweight body.

Siblings

FatherMike
MotherMarsha
BrotherNone
SisterYes (Married)
Husband/BoyfriendNone
Marital StatusUnmarried
KidsNone

Breast Size, Plastic Surgery, and Height

WeightIn Kilograms: 65 kg
In Pounds: 143 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
Hair ColorBrown
Body MeasurementsBreast-M-Cup, Wasit-28, Bust-38
Eye ColorBrown
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryLips, Teeth, Butts, and Breast

Jazmyne Day Husband, Boyfriend & Relationships

Jazmyne Day faced difficulties earlier to connect with boys due to her overweight body and smile embarrassment. But now after undergoing teeth surgery, breast surgery, and other treatment, she has become a first choice for every man to spend time with.

In the last few years, Jazmyne Day has recognized she has gotten more than a thousand messages from boys in her Instagram DM. But she never connected for love with anyone. However, she does provide physical fun services to her Onlyfans subscribers under paid subscriptions. Her big breast has attracted so many young boys who spent thousands of dollars to meet her and spend time with her.

In upcoming years we may see her getting married or adopting kids to step further in her life.

Career, Fitness Model & Lifestyle

Jazmyne Day’s transformation journey began in 2017 when she decided to lose her body weight. From 2017 to now she has lost 70.5 pounds from her body. Along with losing weight, she began gaining muscle with the help of professional gym exercise and diet plans.

In 2018 she had her first breast surgery to enhance her D-Cup breast size to M-Cup. She finally got M-Cup size breast in 2020 when she went for second breast implant surgery. Her breast now weighs 10 pounds jointly.

Getting attractive physical looks Jazmyne Day began modeling. She got much attention when she visited Sapphire Topless Pool & Day Club in 2021. She then got collaborated with other Instagram models to create content for her Instagram account. She also joined Onlyfans earlier from where she began earning a good income.

Now, these days she is promoting some lingerie wear and makeup brands on her Instagram as an influencer.

On the other hand, she also helps people in overcoming their mental issues as a motivational speaker. She also provides guidance to her followers related to fitness by sharing her fitness videos on social media.

Net Worth

Jazmyne Day herself has not revealed how much she is earning per day from her Onlyfans and modeling. But she is offering her Onlyfans subscription at the price of $135 yearly. This means that Jazmyne is high in demand on the platform. She would now be earning $30k USD monthly from her Onlyfans. Her estimated net worth in 2023 would be $1.2 million USD.

‘If you want to achieve a certain look for yourself, then I say go for it. You can’t live your life for other people,

Facts You Need to Know About Jazmyne Day

Profiles

FAQs

• Who is Jazmyne Day?

Jazmine Days is an Onlyfans model who rose to fame due to her M-Cup size breast.

• How tall is Jazmyne Day?

She is 5 feet and 5 inches.

• How old is Jazmyne Day?

She is now 29 years old as she was born on August 13, 1993.

• Where is Jazmyne Day living now?

She is living in LA in January 2023.

• Images Source:-

• https://www.instagram.com/jazdaymedia/?hl=en
  • https://www.instagram.com/thetaffswellinn/?hl=en
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLeixsyypZ5llJbGcA%3D%3D