RM and V of BTS Start Military Service on December 11th!

Publish date: 2024-05-07

The 11th will see RM and V’s arrival at Chungnam’s Nonsan Army Training Center. They will begin their military service here as active-duty soldiers after completing a specific amount of basic military training. The special mission unit of the Army Capital Defense Command is known to have received an application from V.

In a message sent to fans on the 5th, Big Hit Music announced:

“There will be no separate official events on the day of joining the recruit training unit.”

To avoid any potential safety issues caused by the crowds, they asked that fans not visit the site. Both RM and V are anticipated to be discharged on June 10, 2025. Both RM and V gave fans an intimate look into their enlistment decision the day prior to it. It is now the day,” RM began. Now that it’s here, I can’t find the words to express all the thoughts that were racing through my mind. When V enlists in the Army Capital Defence unit on December 11th, he will take on the role of nation guard.

I have been so blessed to call being a part of BTS my home for the last decade,” he went on to say. As I’ve said before, at the end of every chapter is a new beginning. After this, I think we’re in for something good.

“Jin and J-hope, who went through this before us, must have had it much worse,” RM continued. Their courageous handling of the situation inspires us. Strange and new inspiration and learning will be there for all of us during these 18 months, whether they are long or short.

Along with posting a photo of his short hairstyle with the caption “D-1” during his enlistment, V also stated:

“It was a fantasy of mine. Shaved head and sunglasses. I’ve always wanted to try it someday, and I’m glad I did.”

Holding a cake that read “I’ll wait” was another way he celebrated his enlistment.

Jimin and Jungkook will enlist together with RM and V on the 12th, so by the time all seven members of BTS have started their military duties, it will be a full house.

You can also bookmark our site pabaon.com for the latest updates on the K-pop.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ6KieqK6w2atZqeWYq%2B1v4ysq5qqpGK6qrjIrZirsV2osrPCyJycZqeeYrGmr8SmmZ6qXWZ%2BtbSO