Musa Askan Yamak (Boxer) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Parents, Family, Net Worth & More

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Musa Askan Yamak (born in 1985, age: 36 years) was a professional boxer and boxing champion from Germany. He won many championships and remained an undefeated champion in his career. But this strong contender to many boxers of the world died on May 16, 2022, while competing inside the ring during his Boxing match.

You may have heard about this boxer many times but do you know how many wins he has credited in his hat during his career? or where he took his last breath when he died? to find all answers to many questions like this you can read this article till the end.

Who was German boxer Musa Askan Yamak?

Musa Askan Yamak was a Turkish-German boxer that has competed in more than 75 professional matches in his career. He was also titled the World Boxing Federation and Global Boxing Union champion. He has won belts from both of these organizations during his undefeated career in boxing. But this Boxing champion left us all on 16th May 2022 at the age of 36 only. The main cause of his death was shared as a Heart Attack.

Musa Askan Yamak Wiki, Biography (Age, Early Life & Education)

The professional Boxing Player Mr. Musa Askan Yamak even after having a long great career in boxing is not honored by Wikipedia on their platform. But may in the future you will find his biography on Wikipedia. But here we will share his biography based on our research. It is said that Musa Askan was born in north-eastern Turkey’s Giresun.

Living in turkey Musa Askan Yamak completed his schooling and college education in his birth country. When he entered his teens he started practicing boxing and was active in the boxing profession for more than two decades. He started learning boxing skills when he was only 12 years old and use to live in Germany.

Musa Askan Yamak Bio/Wiki, Birth Date, Trivia & Facts

Birth NameMusa Askan Yamak
NicknameMusa
Popular forPlaying boxing at different world championships
LanguageTurkish, German, English
Current ResidenceMunich, Germany
Place of BirthNorth-eastern Turkey’s Giresun.
Date of BirthIn 1985
Age (as of 2022)36 years old.
SchoolLocal high School
UniversityState university
EducationGraduate
ProfessionBoxer
Zodiac SignNot Known
NationalityGerman
EthnicityTurkish-German
Net worth$2 million USD (Approx.)
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm

Musa Askan Yamak Family, Siblings (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Over Musa Askan Facebook you can see a lot of pictures with his fan. He usually shared every picture from his after-match and before-match highlights. But researching about his family then he never shared about them. The one thing that we came to know about a person who remains close to him was his manager Emrah Yamak.

Emrah Yamak was keeping a track of all the championships and endorsements of Musa Askan Yamak. But sadly this young boxer who died on 16th May 2022 never revealed his father, mother, siblings, and other close link-ups in the media.

Musa Askan Yamak Father, Mother’s Name & More

FatherNot Known
MotherNot Known
ManagerEmrah Yamak
NationalityGerman
ReligionIslam
EthnicityTurkish-German
SisterNot Known
BrotherNot Known

Musa Askan Yamak Birthday, Age & Death date

Death Date16th May 2022
Age36 years
Birth DateIn 1985

Musa Askan Yamak Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 84 kg
In Pounds: 185 lbs.
Hair ColorBlack
Shoe Size9 US (8 UK)
TattoosYes
Body MeasurementsChest-42, Waist-36, Bicep-18
Distinctive FeaturesTrimmed Beard
Eye ColorBlack
Hair LengthShort

What was the cause of Musa Aksan Yamak death?

Devastating news that has to mourn the entire sports community is coming from Germany. A professional player Musa Askan Yamak who was competing in the 84-kilogram boxing fight match in Munich Germany died. He suddenly collapsed inside the boxing ring. He suffered from Cardiac arrest. When he collapsed he was sent to the hospital where he was declared dead on 16th April 2022

Musa Askan Yamak’s Wife, Girlfriend Name & Relationships

Even after the death of Musa, no woman came in front of the media camera to share that Musa Askan Yamak was her husband, fiancé, or boyfriend. It appears that Musa concentrated more on his boxing profession than on his love life. We guess he died single and never followed any love relationship. None of his cozy pictures is available over the internet with any girl. Musa Concentrated on his career throughout his life.

Related:- Jade Bender Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity | News Unzip

Musa Askan Yamak Personal Life (Children & Marriage)

Relationship StatusSingle
Marital StatusUnmarried
ChildrenSon– None
Daughter– None
Wife’s NameNone
Girlfriend’s NameNone

Musa Askan Yamak Boxing Career, Matches & Stats

Musa Askan was ranked at 321 positions worldwide as a professional boxer. He remained a European and Asian Light heavyweight champion under the WBF (World Boxing Federation) and GBU (Global Boxing Union) belts in 2019. By winning two different belts under this organization he was stated as the Euro-Asian champion.

Musa was honored as the undefeated champion who never lost any fight in his 75 professional fights. Earlier in November 2021, Musa faced Siarhei Huliakevich in Munich, Germany under 79-kilogram categories. At that time Musa was holding the title of European Champion in semi-heavyweight boxing. He won against Siarhei Huliakevich in the 8th round by knocking him with his punch.

At that time in 2021, Musa shared that “I need 12 wins for the world gold belt match, I will play my 9th match in March 2022. I did most of my preparations for this match in Giresun. I know that my fellow citizens are always with me, which motivates me very well. I hope for the world half heavyweight championship. “I will make my fellow citizens, fans, and my beloved nation proud by winning the gold belt in my goal. I thank everyone.”

Musa Askan Yamak was heading towards 12 continuous victories since 2019 to qualify for the gold belt match. Many news publishers shared that Musa turned into his professional boxing career in 2017. Before 2017, he played as an amateur for a long time.

Musa Askan Yamak Income Source & Salary (Net Worth)

Musa has won many boxing championships and won high prizes many from his every winning. But exact net worth of Musa has not been disclosed by him. But based on our deep research it appears that Musa was holding an approximate net worth of $2 million USD.

6 Facts You Need to Know About Musa Askan Yamak

Musa Askan Yamak Wikipedia, Instagram, Facebook

FAQs

• Who is Musa Askan Yamak?

Musa is a Turkish-German boxer who died due to a heart attack.

• How tall is Musa Askan Yamak?

Musa Askan was all 5 feet and 9 inches tall.

• How old is Musa Askan Yamak?

Musa was only 36 years old when he died on 16th May 2022.

• When was Musa Askan Yamak born?

It is said that boxer Musa Askan was born in the year 1985.

• How much Net worth does Musa Askan Yamak have?

Musa was having an approximate net worth of $2 million USD.

• When did Musa Askan Yamak die?

He died due to a heart attack on 16th May 2022.

• Stay tuned with NEWSUNZIP for more Entertaining News.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLq2v8BmmKyjkaN6uq3MmqJo